So, with the rise of cases in our area, we have made the following decisions.
These will be in effect for the next two weeks:
- Sunday Morning Services, June 28th & July 5th, will be pared down to announcements, prayer, and sermon and will be live-streamed at 10 am.
- This message will be posted on the sanctuary doors.
- The sanctuary will be unlocked during the worship service and an elder at the door to assist those that may show up.
- The Buildings will be locked during non-worship times.
- Everyone should also receive a phone call from an Elder to explain the situation, to see if you would like Communion elements delivered and to check-in. (If you have not received a phone call by Sunday please email email@example.com to make sure your name is on our lists.
- We will be restarting the Zoom Fellowship meeting after the Worship Service.
- Youth Group is scheduled to meet Online June 26th and July 3rd was previously canceled. The next in-person youth gathering is scheduled for July 17th.
- Quilters and Ladies Monday morning groups will make their own decision on how to proceed.
- Tuesday men’s prayer will meet in person, those attending will accept responsibility for their own health.
If you haven’t seen the Video Update you can watch it here.