Now that Colusa County has officially headed back to Tier 1 or the purple tier; what does that mean for us at Arbuckle Community Church?
Here is what is happening.
- The return of Sunday School is being postponed. This means for the foreseeable future church will remain starting at 10 am.
- We will be having a shortened service consisting of Welcome, Prayer, and Sermon. Our usual lighting of the Advent candles will be part of the sermon series.
- We understand everyone has a different level of comfort with gathering in-person, so if you feel uncomfortable joining us, then please feel free to stay home and utilize our online options. We also ask that you stay home if you or your family have any symptoms.
- If you do attend in person, we ask that you would help us Create Welcome by wearing a mask and creating space between you and others.
- We will be starting our 11 am Zoom call again. This call will help facilitate community for our online viewers as well as get questions about the sermon answered.
- We are unsure how long these changes will be in effect, so please stay tuned here, on Facebook, and on Sundays for up-to-date information.
As Pastor, I know that these times are difficult and I want to encourage you to continually seek God’s will in everything going on. Allow this time of uncertainty to drive you to the one thing that is certain, God.
Thank you for your flexibility.
God Bless and See You Soon.